Community Animal Care
Home Cooked Food
Dealing with Loss
Pet Friendly Hotels
Cafes & Restaurants
(12) 345 67890
(12) 345 67890
Petter cares Terms o Use
a. Contact details
i. Your contact details will be used for verification these will not be shared out to public
i. Your username will be used for marking feed locations and when you mark locations as fed
c. Time stamps
i. Timestamps will automatically be generated when you mark a location as fed.
ii. This location turns green once marked as fed and remains green to indicate the location has been fed in the last 12 hours. Hence we request feeders to promptly mark the locations once they have fed to avoid the location from being marked fed for longer than it should be.
a. Creating Feedpoints
i. We request users to be as accurate as possible in creating the feed locations to help feeders find the animals easily.
ii. A minimum of one animal needs to be added to each location. Multiple different animals and numbers can be added to each location. This will help the feeders plan for the amount of food and water that needs to be carried with them.
b. Marking as fed
i. Currently only locations can be marked as fed. It is the responsibility of the feeder to try and locate as many animals mentioned at the location and feed them. This is because once the location is marked as fed other feeders will not return to the location for atleast 12 hours.
ii. The location turns green once marked as fed and remains green to indicate the location has been fed in the last 12 hours. Hence we request feeders to promptly mark the locations once they have fed to avoid the location from being marked fed for longer than it should be.
c. This tool has been created seeing the urgency in organized feeding. To help ensure that people’s efforts reach the maximum number of animals. We request users to take into consideration that this is the first version and to use it with caution. This cannot replace the communication that people have in their chat tools, instead it will aid it.
Lockdown Specific Responsible Usage
a. Users are requested to respect the local regulations and precautions laid down by authorities.
b. Petter will not take any responsibility in case of violation of any local or national guidelines violated by the users.
c. If any new restrictions are added given the sensitivity of the lockdown, users are to take cognisance of the same individually. Petter will not take responsibility.
12 hours refresh
a. When a feed location is created, it will show up on the feed map with a red pin.
b. Once a location is marked as fed this location will automatically turn green and will remain green for 12 hours from when the feeder has marked the location.
c. After 12 hours the location will revert to a red pin so feeders can pick up on feeding the location.
Report incorrect data
a. When reporting a new feed location, please ensure you double check the points that have been created to avoid confusion or mis-information. As a reminder a ‘confirm’ step has been added to the reporting process.
b. When marking a feed location, please ensure that you have not accidentally included an unfed location, this will deprive the animals at that location from being fed by other feeders. This can be double checked at the ‘confirm’ step in the mark as fed process.
c. If anyone comes across an incorrectly placed feed location or a feed location with incorrect data about the number of animals please let us know through the feedback form. It is important that you include the location id so we can make the required corrections as soon as possible to avoid inconvenience to feeders or depriving animals.
a. Incorrect information
1. feed locations,
2. number of animals at any marked location or
3. unfed locations being marked as fed is noticed by feeders or users, please let us know along with the location ID and ideally area details and corrections to be made in the feedback form. This will help us correct the issues.
i. If users encounter any issues with the usage of the tools that have been created in Petter Cares, please let us know in the feedback form so we can help fix them and you can resume using the tools to continue with your feedings.
i. This tool was created in a short time, keeping in mind the urgency, we have included basic key features that are imperative to aid the feeding efforts undertaken by the people. There are a lot of features that can be added to improve the solution and all suggestions are of great value and are more than welcome.
ii. Your suggestions will help us create a tool that works seamlessly for increasing the outreach and maximising the impact of the efforts taken by people, not just during the lockdown but in future too.
a. As this is a community driven platform/tool. Petter takes no responsibility for the correctness and authenticity of the locations created or marked as fed.
b. We urge users to use the tool responsibility and cautiously, while flagging any misuse noticed promptly.
“Smellycat Private Limited”
(hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) uses and protects any information that the user gives on its application- “Petter”. The Company is committed to ensuring that users privacy is protected. The information provided by any user shall be used only in accordance with this privacy statement. The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The user should check this page from time to time to ensure the latest updates and information posted on the application.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
1. The company may collect the information required to develop the application, maintain relevant data and statistics. The Company may collect “Personal information” as defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact the user. The Company may seek information from any of its user which may not only be restricted to name and job title, contact information including email address; demographic information such as postcode, PAN, Aadhar number, preferences and interests; information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; financial information (like bank account details, debit/ credit card details); opinions on features of this application; and such other information as may be required to complete any sort of registration process.
2. In addition to the above the Company may also track information like the pages visited and accessed by the user, links clicked on the application, number of times a particular page being viewed on the application, etc
WHAT WE DO OF COLLECTED INFORMATION:
1. It is pertinent to note that the Company gathers the abovesaid information and maintain the confidentiality.
2. The Company may also use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To understand the needs of user and provide them with a better service on application;
- To provide the best services including registration, verification of identity and authority to use the Services;
- For customer support and to respond to their inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with the application;
- To improve and maintain the Petter Application and Services (for example, track information entered through the "Search" function; this helps the Company to determine which areas of the application does the users like best and areas that the Company may want to enhance);
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address the user provides regarding new products from Petter Application or other information about the application that we think might be interesting for the user;
- To contact the user via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information the user requests;
- For market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the application according to the user interests;
- The Company may use the demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- Internal record maintenance;
- To improve services
3. The Company may periodically send promotional SMS/emails/notifications about new products, special offers or other information as they deem fit. The Company may also contact any of its user on phone or video calls for requests or promotion related activities. The company may also use the information for market research purposes.
4. The Company reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Petter application through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes.
1. The Company is committed to ensure that the information of user is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online.
2. The Company employs procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect the personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
3. The Company may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect the personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. It is pertinent to note that no security measures are 100% complete. The user should also take steps to protect against unauthorized access to the password, phone, among other things, signing off, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping the log-in and password private. The Company is not responsible for the unauthorized use of the information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on the account via unauthorized password activity.
1. The user is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of any of the Petter Application, including, without limitation:
a. accessing content or data not intended the user, or logging onto a server or account that the user is not authorized to access;
b. attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of associated services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
c. using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from any Website/Application;
d. interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website/Application, overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
e. using any our Website/ Application or servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
f. attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Indian Drivers in providing the Application or our Services.
g. Any violation of system or network security may subject the user to civil and/or criminal liability, and will result in a loss of ability to access and use the Application.
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS:
1. The user hereby agree, understand and confirm that the debit/ credit card details provided for registering on this Application will be correct and accurate and the user shall not use the debit/ credit card which is not lawfully owned by him/her personally.
2. The user further agrees and undertake to provide the correct and valid debit/ credit card details to us. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by the Company with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
1. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the users electronic hard drive. Once the user agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or helps to know when the user visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to user as an individual.
2. The Company uses the traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve the application in order to tailor it to customer needs
3. The Company only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help to provide the user with a better Application, by enabling to monitor which pages are useful and which are not.
4. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can usually modify the browser setting to decline cookies if preferred. This may prevent the user to take full advantage of the application.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
1. The “Petter” application may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once the user has used these links to leave the application, then the user should note that the Company does not have any control over that other website.
2. Therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the user provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
3. The user should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1. The Company will not sell, distribute or lease the personal information to third parties unless the user grants permission or if required by law to do so.
2. Notwithstanding the above, we confirm that we shall at all times be in full compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
1. This policy is current as of the effective date set forth above. The Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change this policy from time to time by updating this document.
2. The Company will post its updated policy on the website on this page. The Company encourages the user to review this policy regularly for any changes. The users continued use of this website and/or continued provision of personal information will be subject to the terms of the then-current policy.